Terms and Conditions
Last updated: Sep 4, 2020
Welcome to Furrystation!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Furrystation's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Furrystation if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. "Country" refers to Virginia, United States. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Unless otherwise stated, Furrystation and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Furrystation. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Individuals who have posted works to Furrystation are either the copyright owners of the component parts of that work or are posting the work under license from a copyright owner or his or her agent or otherwise as permitted by law. Furrystation does not claim ownership rights in your works or other materials posted by you to Furrystation (Your Content). You agree not to distribute any part of the Service other than Your Content in any medium other than as permitted in these terms of Service or by use of functions on the Service provided by us. You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service unless expressly permitted to do so by us or by use of functions on the Service provided by us. You may access this from Furrystation for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Furrystation
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Furrystation
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Furrystation
- Redistribute content from Furrystation
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Furrystation does not filter, edit, publish or review user Content prior to their presence on the website. User Content do not reflect the views and opinions of Furrystation, its agents and/or affiliates. User Content reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Furrystation shall not be liable for the user Content or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the user Content on this website.
Furrystation reserves the right to monitor all user Content and to remove any Content which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Your Content on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Your Content do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Your Content do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Furrystation; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Furrystation. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Furrystation's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
You agree that you are responsible for all of Your Content you upload, download, and otherwise copy, distribute and display using the Service. You must have the legal right to copy, distribute and display all parts of any content that you upload, download and otherwise copy, distribute and display. Content provided to you by others, or made available through websites, magazines, books and other sources, are protected by copyright and should not be uploaded, downloaded, or otherwise copied, distributed or displayed without the consent of the copyright owner or as otherwise permitted by law.You agree not to use the Service:
- For any unlawful purposes;
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that is offensive, blasphemous, unlawful, threatening, menacing, abusive, harmful, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, defamatory, libelous, illegal or otherwise objectionable;
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right or any moral right or artist's right of any third party including, but not limited to, Furrystation or to facilitate the unlawful distribution of copyrighted content or illegal content;
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit real life photography, video, audio or any kind of related material that is obcene, pornographic or any other described above;
- To harm minors in any way, including, but not limited to, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws or laws prohibiting the depiction of minors engaged in sexual conduct, or submitting any personally identifiable information about any child under the age of 13;
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that suggests or endorses animal abuse, by animal it's understood that the depicted creature has no human intelligence or can't communicate with language;
- To forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- To upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material which is likely to cause harm to Furrystation or anyone else's computer systems, including but not limited to that which contains any virus, code, worm, data or other files or programs designed to damage or allow unauthorized access to the Service which may cause any defect, error, malfunction or corruption to the Service;
- To sell access to the Service on any other website or to use the Service on another website for the primary purpose of gaining advertising or subscription revenue other than a personal blog or social network where the primary purpose is to display content from Furrystation by hyperlink and not to compete with Furrystation.
When determining the penalty for violating our policies, we consider a number of factors including, but not limited to the severity of the violation and an individual’s previous record of rule violations. We may remove the violating content and suspend the account for a period of time before they can submit content again. Subsequent violations may lead to longer or permanent account suspension. If an account is engaging primarily in abusive behavior, we will permanently suspend the account upon initial review.
You agree that Furrystation may at any time, and without notice, suspend or terminate any part of the Service, or refuse to fulfill any order, or any part of any order or terminate your membership and delete any content stored on the Furrystation site, in Furrystation's sole discretion, if you fail to comply with the terms or applicable law.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.